Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Second Baby on the way!

This is the announcement. Kurt and I are expecting again! The funny part is that we were one month early..we were going to try in may, so that we would have a different month for birthdays, but God had other plans! haha. So I am due (again) in December, on the 26th. Noah will have to share his birthday month with the new baby & Christmas! I am exited for Noah to have a sibling to play with.
Photobucket
I have already started a list of things to do differently this time around. Not that we made mistakes with Noah, but you improve your game plan each time. I do plan to wear this next baby more often. Not only because my hands will be full with two, but also because I wish I would have worn Noah more. Second, I think I will breastfeed longer with the second, mainly because the transition from breast milk to regular milk takes a while. It does not happen over night, like I thought. Also baby wearing will help with breastfeeding. I also have told Kurt that I would like to stay home after the second one comes. It is just hard financially to do sometimes. There are a few other things that are one my list too. I just cant think of them right now....preggo brain is already starting. There is so much to think of with a new baby on the way. I have not been sick...just suuuuuper tired! I cant get enough sleep. This is why I haven't blogged in soo long. I am 8 weeks along...so this is what a ba-bay looks like at this time.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So it looks like we're pragnant together again! We are due with #4 on December 17th. I think both of our families are going to be pretty busy this year at Chirstmas. Nathan also got a new job so that means we are looking for a house. It hit me that before Chirstmas we will be starting Nathan's new job, launching my new hair bow website, homeschooling 2 this next year, looking for and buying a new home, moving (AHHH!), and bring home our 4th baby. Yep a bit overwhelming! In all reality Chirtmas isn't that far off! LOL! Congrats on the new one and we seriously need to get our families together and let the kids play.

Oh my mom said she saw you and Noah in Willard a while back!

Mandi

Drea said...

awe how exciting. ur boys will be close like mine! :-)