Friday, May 23, 2008

Sick Mister Noah

Well so much for taking away the pacifier. It will need to be put on hold for now. Noah had a fever of 102.5 last night and woke up with this weird rasp when he breaths in. And he was very clingy and lethargic last night as well, so I let him have his pacifier. He slept better(I think he is run down from lack to sleep!) last night with it, but like I said woke up a sore throat. So we will see how he is today. Kurt said his fever has gone down. Poor little guy. I hate it when he is sick. My brother came over to play with him last night, and he just didn't want to play at all.

The weather has been so nice lately it has me thinking about bike rides! I have a bike, Kurt does not, and we don't have anything for Noah. I wonder if they still make those seats that you can attach. He would probably need a helmet too! But I know we can't afford one of those little pull behind things. Anyone know of ideas to include kids on bike rides?

I was also searching for some good prenatal products. I found this website that sounds like it has awesome feedback from moms. EarthMamaAngelBaby. It is organic, herbal teas, and body care products. I am going to try a few. I will let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there. I will be praying for Noah!