Friday, December 14, 2007

Teeth for Christmas





I admittedly have fallen off the blogging horse. A lot has happened since last time. Noah has taken some of his first steps around the house. He can walk from one end of the room to another if he is properly motivated. He also is pointing to pictures of babies and pictures of himself, and then he points to himself! It is so funny. He is just getting over being sick. He threw up twice on the weekend and is now getting some of his appetite back. Right now he is taking a super long nap! Since 10:30 he has been asleep. He will probably wake up here at 1:30 or so. He has wanted more sleep lately, maybe because of being sick or maybe because of all his teeth that are coming in. He got his first tooth around early November and now he was four with another on the way. He is basically going from no teeth to a mouth full in little over a month.
We are getting excited for Christmas, Noah has helped wrap many presents. I can’t wait to give him his. I hope that he is able to un-wrap his himself. I also can’t wait for my presents. I ask for a new camera. So maybe I will be able to post more pics soon.
We put up the Christmas Tree after Thanksgiving sometime. Noah loves it, but doesn’t bother it to much. He is to busy for something that doesn’t do much but glow. It is hard to believe that he will be one soon.

2 comments:

Drea said...

Hi :-)
I think I met you once before.. I know I met your little baby Noah before! Its Noah right?
Taite was born the 18th of Dec... I think your lil guy was born shortly after or right before Taite.

We miss a lot of people in Ohio sooo much! Tell Val we say hi and think about her all the time.

We hope to visit next year but money is really tight right now.

And you are so welcome. Making the Mei Tais arent hard. Just takes time :-) im sure you can figure it out.. Taite loves being worn.

Off to bed, Thanks for commenting.

Renee Shaw said...

Hi, my name is Renee. I found your blog through Drea. I also have the same opinion about raising my children! I have a boy, Preston who is 2 (in jan) and a girl, Isabella who is 8 months (end of dec). Although you live in the US and I live in Canada, I think it would be neat to get to know each other! I have a private blog, so e-mail me if you're interested in viewing it! j.r.shaw@sasktel.net
God Bless!