Thursday, December 27, 2007

Noah is 1 yr old!

Noah's Birthday was the 23rd. We have been on the go non-stop since the sat. before his birthday, so that is why I am posting it now...on the 27th! I can tell that this is going to be a crazy time of year for a looooong time to come. I will do all that I can to slooow it down for Noah. (As posted about before).
His birthday could not have gone better for him. He was rested with a nap before the party started, and fed something nutritious before his first sugar spike. He actually opened his presents with very little help! Most of them were wrapped in birthday paper, ya! He really liked his presents, so much infact he wanted to play with each one after he opened it. he got some really great stuff. His John Deere tractor was awesome, he just cannot get enough of it! He loves making his brum..brum.. sound.He also has really taken off walking this week. It is so cute. The last milestone is, sadley he is completely weened. When I stopped the night feeding he just stopped waking up in the morning for the morning one too! He has started drinking more milk, so he is getting enough. I was just surprised, and wasnt prepared for the last feeding to be "the last feeding". I dont know if that would have made me feel better though. My baby is growing up! I am proud of my accomplishment , I met the goal of one year, not that it was that hard, but it did take a level of committment and education. Happy Birthday Noah!

2 comments:

Ms. Abrams said...

Hey Elaine! and Happy belated birthday Noah! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Congrats on meeting your one year goal on breastfeeding too. I was actually talking to my mom and Megan about breastfeeding since Megan will soon have to make that decision. I found out my mom didn't breast feed my brother at all and only breast fed me for 2 weeks. I had no idea about that, I just kind of always assumed she had.

Anyways, hope all is well. Once Steph gets back we should try to plan another get together. I am still trying to get that girl to see my apartment since I've been living here for a while now and she still hasnt!

And thanks for sending me that job info. It sounds like something I would like, but until my Masters is finished I am not qualified. Maybe I can find something similar once I have it though. I am definitely seeing a career change in my future.

Elaine said...

Hey thanks! If Megan wants any info let me know, I would be happy to help. I think most of the time it takes alot of education and work to be successful at it.
Yes we need to get together again soon! In fact that is what i will post about:)
I also see a career change coming soon!