Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flip-Flop Ready Feet!


It is that time of year again when you can finally break out the flip-flops & other summer shoes! But like many busy Mom's I really don't have time to take care of my feet! So I have been in a search for some good products for feet.



So I decided to try Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme It is fabulous! It smells just like the beach, and really softened up my feet, which had calluses from being on them all the time.

I have always been a fan or their lip balm. I was a lifeguard for many years and I got by on the lip balm that is specially formulated for lifeguards. It seems that all of their products are great!

I am also going to try their sunscreen. I want to protect Noah from the sun, but I really don't want to put a lot of chemicals on his skin! The skin is just like an organ and it absorbs things that are put onto it.


So if you are in search of some natural products that do a wonderful job check it out at www.burtsbees.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have thought a lot lately about household cleaning products. Do you know any good lines that are safe? I don't know if organic is the right word or not, but I don't want to expose my family or myself to harmful chemicals.

Drea said...

Im a HUGE burtsbee fan. But seriously check out www.thelotetree.com
they have THE BEST soaps and natural products. Its well worth the shipping cost.
They are actually going all natural very soon ;-) just a bit of secret info there. So if you want to order anything now, id do it quick before they close shop.

she also has a baby soap bar :-)
and if you want something to help your feet out get a pedegg from walmart!!!! SERIOUSLY WORKS!