Saturday, March 22, 2008

Trip to Easton




So here is the update on our Anniversary outing. Since it was a surprise to me too!

We started with shopping at Easton. Kurt said that we were shopping for an Easter outfit for me. I love getting dressed for Easter! SO we looked around and found a really cute boat neck top. To match we found a white skirt at Gap. Kurt actually helped pick out stuff(he usually is NOT interested in clothes shopping). I love the way that the stores are setup so you are walking outside between stores. IT was a beautiful day!

The other stuff in the picture is the other parts of the outing. Before he would tell me what we were doing for dinner, we made one more stop. The Swarovski store. His mom collects the crystal animals, so I thought we were checking it out for that. I didn't really know that they made jewelry. Well I saw a necklace that I really liked. And Kurt was like is that the one you want. I didn't even know I was getting something! It is so pretty, it is supposed to catch the colors of what ever you wear. So in the picture it is not really blue, it is clear and the background is blue. I really like how the rugged string goes with the delicate crystal they are opposites kind of.


So we aren't done. We then go to dinner at the fanciest restaurant(Smith & Wollensky- a steakhouse) I have ever been to. It was expensive though. I was concerned about how we were paying for this, Kurt said that he had been saving a little bit each month. So that let me relax and enjoy. It was so fun, we had such a good time. NOW i see why they say that a married couple needs date time, you kind of reconnect and remember why you choose that person. Also it was the first time in a long time that we took time to treat ourselves.

Dinner was so nice and unique. We probably will not go back anytime soon because of the price, but it was really enjoyable.

1 comment:

Ms. Abrams said...

aw go Kurt. Glad you guys had a good time! everything is SO pretty, I esp love your necklace!