Friday, March 21, 2008

4th Anniversary

Yesterday was Kurt and I 4th year anniversary! So today we are taking Noah to Kurt Mom's house. He will spend the night with them. This will be the first time he will be away from us for the whole night. I hope he does ok. He has gotten so used to his crib that he falls asleep almost as soon as he is layed down at night. He is a good night sleeper, he usally sleeps for 11-12 hours.
Kurt and I will be going to Columbus for the night. We are going to do some Easter shopping and going out to dinner. Kurt actually has this big plan that I do not know about. For example I know that we are eating somewhere I just dont know where. I married a romantic at heart, lol. He also brought me fruit yesterday at work because that is the traditional gift of four years :) I cant wait. Maybe I will have time to blog about the night later and fill you in on where we went!

3 comments:

Ms. Abrams said...

aw how cute! i hope you guys have a good time!!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! Wow, 4 years! Ours will be 6 in June. I can't believe it's been that long but then again Maddelyn will be 5 next week. I still can't believe that! (If you're doing the math...yes...that's a 10 months after the wedding baby!) How funny about the fruit being the traditional 5 year gift! Great job Kurt figuring that one out!

Mandi

Renee Shaw said...

Happy Anniversary!!