Monday, January 21, 2008

Spending Time With Noah

This has been a extra day weekend. Meaning I get one day off because of the national holiday. So I get to spend more time with Noah. We have had fun this whole weekend, this is usually why I don't blog on weekends, because I'm busy having fun with my family. However since Noah is napping right now and I am caught up on laundry, housework ,etc. I will take some time to blog. I was looking through some past pics that I have taken of Noah and I decided that I was going to learn how to make a montage! So here is may first attempt. Noah has been walking for about 2 months now, but he still does some funny stuff! Check it out!

4 comments:

Ms. Abrams said...

that video is too cute! good job elaine :) Wow I can't believe how well Noah is walking already!

Mandi said...

How adorable! Caroline is doing just about the same with her new skill of walking. Love the video! Oh...and Caroline had her 1st Birthday on the 17th.

Mandi

Steph said...

Hey Smithinson!
I tried leaving you a comment earlier today and I don't think it went through so I am trying again... but in case it did, sorry for a repeat comment, lol. Melissa sent me a link to your blog. It's so cool! Even though I haven't seen you for a month, I feel a lot more up-to-date on your life now! And Noah's too! Melissa & I missed you on Saturday! But we totally understood why you couldn't make it... it was FREEZING that day! We have to hang out again soon! I miss you! You sound crazy busy in your blog, so I think you need a nice, pampering, relaxing day with friends :-)... very SOON! :-) Oh yeah, and get rid of my "delfinshopsalot" address because I can't check that anymore... I just use "steph2beach" now. Have a great week! I hope to talk to you and see you soon! ***Steph***

Elaine said...

Thanks for commenting girls! It helps to be motivated to post when you know people are looking for updates!