Thursday, January 24, 2008

Baby wearing

I love to wear my baby! When I was pregnant I had a friend who breastfed and wore her little girl. She seemed so content that I started to research different slings, etc. My first sling is one that I found though ebay. But Noah is starting to out grow his sling! So I would like to go with a mei tai type of sling while he is older but still wearable! Sleepywrap has a giveaway for a sling here. And here is their website:) Go check it out.





On a side note. Noah and I had some good times last night! Isn't funny how you can be having a bad day and feeling a little ugh, and one little smile from your child can make your whole day worth it!? We were rocking before bed time and (he gets reallllly slap happy when we is sleepy) he would be laying down with his eyes closed then pop up and have the biggest grin, and then we would just laugh and laugh about it!

3 comments:

Ms. Abrams said...

i never heard of those before... but if it is that great maybe i should buy one for Megan as a baby shower gift! thanks for the idea :)

Elaine said...

lol! Yes having your baby close to you but your hands free is priceless!

Mandi said...

I too second the baby wraps! We have a Maya Wrap and they are great form newborn through small toddlers! It's a lifesaver when your children start out numbering your hands! Oh...and I would be happy to take pictures of Noah anytime! Just give me a call. It would be worth the trip to take them just so he and Caroline can meet!