Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spring Forward!

I feel like this whole week is going to be a "Spring Forward" in the sence that I am trying to pack in some fun before I go back to woork on Wednesday. On monday we are going to the Zoo. I am so excited, this year Noah actually knows what the animal names are and the sign for them. I will try to get some video of him signing. But also today and tommarrow will be spent getting the boys back on routine with the time change. I think every mother dreads loosing an hour of sleep! Especially for sunday morning. We always have a busy sunday, relaxing, but busy lol.

I am going to start a weekly thing (hopefully) to post. Kid Quotes are so funny that I think it can lighten almost anyones day. So yesterday, my husband and I were getting ready to go out on a date. When Noah gets dressed up I tell him that he looks handsome. So as we were going to the door, he looked at me and said, "Mommy you look handsome", lol. I said thank-you! Of course my husband said "Girls are beautiful, boys are handsome". Haha.

3 comments:

Rebekah Gonzalez said...

awwww...that was sweet of him :) Im just jealous that you got to go out on a date...whats that?? :) cute blog :)

Ms. Abrams said...

Hey Elaine! Glad to see you updating again :) I'll def keep checking back.
Hope you guys had fun at the zoo! Which one did you go to?

Blue Eyed Squish said...

Hey Elaine, thanks for sending me the link...the pictures are too cute! I hope to see the boys soon. I really need to get out of the house! Talk to you later!