Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Morning Adventures

Today I woke up with a song in my head. It is an old hymnal, "You are new every morning, new every morning..." The sun was shining through our bedroom window and I just though about that song. It talks about how God is always the same but yet I learn something different about him, or am reminded of somthing I have forgotten everyday.

I also saw a really beautiful cardinal and his "wife" this morning. I thought I would share the pictures.

Noah & Kurt went out this morning to pick up sticks in the yard and to help my brother and dad cut wood. Noah loves to be outside, I think is is because he can use some of that energy he has. He is all about being on the go, maybe it is stage and maybe he will just be that way. He is also an entusiastic learner. He love working on his ABC's. it is more of song to him right now, but still a start. Here is a video of the ABC's and some pics of Noah and Kurt.



I have been looking forward to going back to work in some ways but the majority of the time I am trying to concintrate on building a bond with Micah. He is so cute. I love his "bright eyes" (that is a nickname I have for him) and his hair. New babies are fun. I am trying to soak it all in. He is on a really good routine. I am not a fan of strick schedules, but we definatly have a routine. I think it helps them to know what to expect, and it settles them down. Here are some pics of him.




I havent done montage in a while so...enjoy.

2 comments:

Ms. Abrams said...

aw noah is so cute singin those ABCs!
Thanks for the update. I was hoping we'd get to see new pics soon.
Still can't wait to meet lil Micah, the next month is crazy for me but hopefully I'll have time soon!

Drea said...

awe congrats on the new little boy. Im behind on blogs and found your again today :) Did you know we are going to be visiting with Val in June for a good while?