Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just another Sunday...but not just any Sunday!

This Sunday I start to blog! I have a few friends who have encouraged me to blog and I have looked at their blogs and have been inspired. This will be a place to put the running commentary I have in my head all day long. For example, "Nice one, you let your son gag on a broccoli floret", or " where does all the time go when you are thinking of what to call your blogspot". Which by the way took me almost a half hour. Do you know what I could do in a half hour? To iliminate debate, alot. So let me say that I will start off slow and see where this goes. Because as we all know mommies are busy and I can really only blog when my baby goes to sleepy land. Also another concern is that there is a title to the topic of your blog. There may not be any relatable title to each random rambling. But we will see. This is enough for tonight I think. Really I just wanna see what it looks like on the page.

No comments: