Monday, November 12, 2007

A 3 Hour Nap, and Toilet Paper



Noah just took a three hour nap for the first time in his history! Oh it was great. See we have been doing two 1 & 1/2 hour naps. Our stategy was to decrease the amount of time for his morning nap and increasing the time he slept for his afternoon nap, while simultaneously making the afternoon nap earlier in the day(I know it sounds like economics class). So now he will take one three hour nap at around 1pm or so. It truly is like a science.





Did i mention that my son loves toilet paper?He got into the toilet paper today. It was so funny, he didn’t quite understand why I was laughing but he laughed along.

Also! The other night we were at Kurt’s sister’s apartment and Noah decided he would give the stairs a try and of course Dad encouraged him, Oi! He was a pro at the stairs. I then tried to teach him how to come down feet first. He did ok; he knows how to do this with the couch and the bed. We don’t really have stairs in our house so he has some time to learn.

I go back to work tomorrow, after pretty much like a three day weekend. But at least my days will be slightly shortened because of a drug presentation that I am giving Thurs. night, it is over our drug curriculum to the community schools.




This week I am at one of our local schools doing abstienence education for 6th,7th,&8th. Well it is almost time for Heros. The one and only show I watch.

2 comments:

Ms. Abrams said...

cute blog elaine! love the photos of noah, he is such a cutie! i feel like i havent seen him in forever. i need to see him again soon so he doesnt forget who i am :)

Elaine said...

Thanks Melissa,
At least you appreciate my efforts! Hopefully you can see Noah again soon!